Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have been doing fairly well Blogging more than I would have in a Journal... Maybe it is because someone will read it sooner than if I did it in a Journal. Since I last wrote we have had several storms that had my knee begging to be removed, Mike came for a "visit" for about 27 hours after having been gone for 3 weeks.

Currently we had Today off(No-School) due to Ice, and now tomorrow is cancelled too. That means all Youth activities are cancelled as well. The Kids fought all day today over who got to do what and when. I'm hoping after our interesting trip to Walmart, to exchange a broken Christmas Gift and spending Money that was given as a gift, that tomorrow will go better.

I did good this last Christmas for candy munching(except in utah thanks to "Mom" and her Harry and David Basket of YUMMIES!!!!!). I have about half a bag of Peppermint M & M's left and it is the only bag of candy that I bought for myself and myself alone.

Kahlan sold 72 boxes of Cookies for Girl Scouts with only marginal help from Mom. Jarin had a black eye from picking on a friends little sister one too many times(She got even by smacking Him with the tines to a garden rake).

1 comment:

  1. HOw much do you think it would cost to ship girl scout cookies? Chad would rather by them from her than all the little girls we'll be attacked by soon. If you want to figure out what we'd need to add on for shipping, I bet Uncle Chad will by a bunch from Kahlan. Obviously, if shipping is a hassle, or a ridiculous price we'll just by from each, and every adorable little brownie that knocks on the door. Who can say no to a Brownie?

    ReplyDelete